Dear potential ITDevCon speaker,
I'm building the agenda for next ITDevCon 2012 that will be held October 25th,26th in Verona (Italy), the same location of the past year.
The call for papers are officially open right now, so if you want to propose some speeches, I'll be glad to see it.
As usual, for the Call4Paper I need:
- Title (for every talk)
- Abstract (for every talk)
- Difficulty level (for every talk. Difficulty level is a scale from 1 to 3 with the following mean: introduction, intermediate, advanced)
- Speaker's photo
- Speaker's profile
I'm looking forward to your proposal. The call4papers ends at July 31st, 2012.
Send your proposal to call4paper(at)itdevcon.it.
Proposals will be evaluated and the speakers will be contacted ASAP.
This year topics will be the following:
- What's new in Delphi
- iOS development (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- MacOSX development
- Android clients for Delphi servers
- Windows 8
- Delphi best practices
- Design Patterns
- "Unusual" Delphi markets
- TDD and Unit Tests
- Agile methodologies
- Dependency Injection
- Software engineering
- "Hands on" sessions for the most used Delphi frameworks (e.g. Delphi Spring Framework, OTL etc)
- HTML5/SVG/WebGL and Delphi
- Web development with Delphi
- Real OOP Delphi applications developments
- Delphi fundamentals/advanced
- Software architects
- Software developers
- Project managers
- IT managers
The conference web site is http://www.itdevcon.it (2012 version is still under construction).
Do you want to see a particular topic or have a suggestion for ITDevCon2012? Let me know
Thanks and see you at ITDevCon 2012.
P.S. This year, ITDevCon will be even more amazing! Stay tuned!